Wild Jungle Peanut-Butter Bliss Cake Recipe
VANILLA BEAN CAKE:
- 1½ cups gluten free flour
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ coconut milk
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons vanilla bean powder
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon organic baking soda
- ½ teaspoon himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake pan with 12 regular-size cupcake liners or 24 mini cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, mix the milk, coconut oil, vanilla and apple cider vinegar. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until you have a smooth, creamy batter. Do not over mix.
- Fill the cupcake liners two thirds full with batter. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until baked through. Cool the cupcakes completely.
Use ELF's Chocolate Ready Mix Kit
CHOCOLATE FUDGE FILLING:
WILD JUNGLE PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ¾ cup creamy wild jungle peanut butter
- ½ cup non-hydrogenated vegetable shortening
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons of cacoa butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean powder
- pinch of himalayan sea salt
Whip all ingredients in a bowl with an electric mixer. If it is too thick, add very small amounts of additional water until you reach a luscious, creamy consistency.
Core the center of the cupcake with a melon baller or baby spoon. Fill it with the chocolate filling. Put the frosting in a pastry bag and cut ½–inch off the top. Then frost each cupcake with the peanut butter mixture. Sparkle your bliss cakes with wild jungle peanuts and raw cacao nibs.