Enjoy the flavors of vegan raw cheeses flavored with dill, olives, and cranberries.
Served along with fig jam, sprouted pecans, red currants, pears and concord grapes.
- 1 cup nuts - cashews, almonds, or macadamia
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3-4 tablespoon non-dairy acidophilus
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 garlic clove
- pinch of himalayan sea salt
- Soak cashews and almonds overnight. For a better color,
- Remove the skins from almonds. In a high-speed blender,
- Combine all of the ingredients separately for each type of nut until very smooth.
- Leave to sit at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender,
- let cool in the refrigerator before using.
- Alternatively, you can use a dry fig puree.
Cashew and Fig cheese
- On parchment paper, for easy transfer
- Mound some of the cashew cheese into a desired shape.
- Top with fig preserve, and carefully cover with more cheese.
- Carefully transfer into a container with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
Almond Cheese with Dill and Olives
- In a medium bowl, mix almond cheese, chopped fresh dill
- Add your fav chopped olives, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Mix gently and transfer the cheese onto parchment paper.
- Form a desired shape, then refrigerate in a covered container or dehydrate overnight.
Macadamia Cranberry Cheese
- Mix macadamia cheese with dried, or freeze dried cranberries
- Transfer to parchment paper and form into a desired shape.
- Refrigerate in a covered container or dehydrate overnight.