- Place the cacao powder and vanilla bean in a food processor.
- Pulse gently to combine.
- Add the dates, honey and coconut oil and process until sticky and smooth.
- To make each truffle, roll about one tablespoon of chocolate into a 1" ball with your hands until very smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix the salt & pepper.
- Place a pinch of salt & pepper on the top of each truffle as a garnish and press to set.
- Place the garnished truffles in the refrigerator for one hour to firm.
- Indulge with pleasure!
$10 Free on Orders $50+
"LOVEFOOD" Discount Code