Karolina says "Yesterday I made Anti-stress-chocolates!
Did you know that the aroma of chocolate soothes nervous,
tense and anxious people? I could sure use some of the beneficial
goodness from super foods now.
So I went into the kitchen and came up with these!"
• 100 g, 1 cup finely chopped Cacao butter
• 2 tablespoons RAW Cacao powder
• 1 tablespoon Mesquite
• 1.5 teaspoon Ashwagandha (optional)
• 0.5 teaspoon Sunflower lecitin (optional)
• 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Powder
• 1 tablespoon Blood orange juice
• Zest from one large Blood orange juice
• 2 tablespoons RAW Jungle Peanut Butter/ Tahini
Slowly melt the Cacao butter in a water bath. In a bowl,
add the melted Cacao butter and Sunflower lecitin and
whisk until the lecitin is melted. Add the rest of the ingredients
and stir by hand until incorporated. Pour the chocolate in silicone
forms and let them chill in the fridge. If you need them quick,
put them in the freezer and they will be ready in about 30 min.