Hands down better than the real thing! It is actually easier than you
might think to make an authentic tasting raw, dairy and soy free
ice cream. For all of those people out there who miss their ice cream...
1) Cut open a small packet of green tea, and stir in with the water.
Set aside to "brew" for 20 min.
2) Transfer into a blender with your ice cream base
Ice Cream Base
1) Rinse and drain soaked cashews.
2) Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
3) Pour into an ice cream maker, following the manufacturer's instructions.
If you don't have an ice cream maker,
you can freeze it in a glass container overnight!
All Photographs & Recipes Copyrighted by Raw Radiance