Essential Living Foods
is seeking a web developer WIZ!
We're looking for
a front-end web developer who will work within
the e-commerce team to build new
features and functionality in the
online store. You will be doing everything
from evaluating new technologies
to scale the present infrastructure,
translating designs into HTML/CSS,
building online store templates, creating
look books and Facebook apps,
and creating tools to support marketing
initiatives and engage users.
- Work closely with Project Managers to both develop detailed specifications
- Work with Project Manager to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for engagement & funtionality.
- Exposure to Internet specific issues : e-mail deliverability, SEO, cookies, web sniffers, Firebug, search algorithms
- Strong skills in a general purpose programming language such as Java, C#, Visual Basic, PHP,etc
- Knowledge of wordpress, shopify, and Javascipt.
- Interest in holistic nutrition, superfoods a PLUS!
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 4 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as
- Netsuite, MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Quick to adapt to changing technologies.
- Innovative, easygoing and hardworking.
- Detail oriented.
- Positive Attitude! :)