- 1 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup dried, unsweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 2 cups dates, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 or more tablespoons of water, if needed
1. In food processor, blend hazelnuts, cacao, coconut and cinnamon until finely ground.
2. Add dates, 1/4 cup at a time, processing after addition until well blended. Add optional vanilla and process until combined.
3. Press mixture in an 8 x 8 pan, top with topping and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Cut into small squares.
1. Pulse all in food processor until coarsely chopped.