Raw Pie with Figs
For the base
1. Blend everything using the S blade until it starts to form a ball.
2. Spread the dough roughly in small tart forms or in a cake pan.
3. Keep in the refrigerator until the filling is ready or dehydrate for 10-12 hours for a crispy crust.
For the filling
1. Soak the dates for at least 1 hour, peel them and remove the pits.
2. Peel the figs.
3. Blend everything using the S blade until smooth and creamy.
4. Spread evenly on the crust.
1. Take the base from the refrigerator.
2. Spread the filling on top.
3. Garnish with fresh figs.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Preparation time: 30 minutes Serves: 6