Peanut Butter Cacao Chip Fudge
VEGAN- GMO FREE- ORGANIC , makes about 9 squares
- 1 cup 1 Tbsp unrefined Essential Living Foods Coconut oil, cold-pressed (measure at room temperature state - fluffy form, not melted)
- 1 cup Essential Living Foods Wild jungle peanut butter, organic salted at room temperature (or warm to soften)
- 1/3 cup Essential Living Foods Yacon syrup or Essential Living Foods Coconut nectar
- 1/2 Organic Banana
- 1/2 tsp Essential Living Foods Organic Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Essential Living Foods Himalayan sea salt (dash)
- crust: 1/4 cup Essential Living Foods Organic hemp seeds
1-2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter, softened to drizzle-able state
1-2 tbsp raw cacao nibs
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender (high speed works best.)
2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Spread crust hemp seeds over bottom of a glass dish (anything about 7"-10" inches square - or close to it - will work.)
4. Pour the blended mixture right over top the hemp seeds.
5. Warm the peanut butter topping (microwave a few seconds) and drizzle over top the mixture. Swirl it with a toothpick for pretty designs. Sprinkle the cacao nibs over top.
6. Place dish in freezer for about 15-20 minutes - or until the center of the mixture has firmed - enough to slice into bars. This may take longer or shorter depending on how thick your bars have been poured. If you are not serving the bars for a few hours you can just place the dish in the fridge. Store leftover bars in fridge.