Many of us are on a budget, so when it comes to buying a juicer some may FREAK OUT! No worries you can totally stay on your budget, "JUICE", and still be healthy. We show you how to Juice without a Juicer at home. This is super cost effective, and you may even use the remaining pulp for crackers, burgers, etc! GET CREATIVE~
A simple recipe for making juice without a juicer. Plenty of health benefits and a delicious flavor come from carrots, apple, beets and ginger.
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1 beet, rinsed, lightly peeled and quartered
- 1 apple, lighted peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 Tbsp size piece of fresh ginger (skin removed)
- 3 whole carrots, rinsed and peeled
- unfiltered apple juice (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding a splash of apple juice if needed to get it moving. I probably added about ¼ cup.
- Then, place a fine mesh strainer over a large bowl and pour the juice over. Use a rubber spatula to press the pulp down and squeeze all of the juice out. Let stand for 5 minutes so you get most of the juice.
- Discard pulp and pour your juice into a serving glass. Drink immediately or chill for a bit. Will keep in the fridge for a day or so, but will taste best when fresh.
Serving size: 1 beverage Calories: 259 Fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 63 g Sugar: 41 g Sodium: 209 mg Fiber: 6 gProtein: 3 g
Photo & Recipe By MiinimalistBaker!
$10 FREE GIFT COUPON CODE: "HEALTHY"
CONNECT w/ US!