Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: Approximately 1 hour
Servings: one 7″ pie (2 servings)
- 1 3/4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 1/3 cups pitted Medjool dates
- 2 sun-dried figs
- 1 TSP cinnamon
- 1 TSP grated vanilla bean
- 2 TBSP walnuts
- 2 small or 1 1/2 large frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup water
1. Combine 1 cup dates, walnuts, and cinnamon, and figs in a food processor and process until the mixture turns to a completely blended, thick dough-like consistency. This may take up to a minute of processing depending on your machine.
2. Place one layer of wax paper on the bottom of a 7″ pie pan. Gently press the crust down so that it lines the bottom and sides of the pie pan. If the dough is too sticky, wet your finger tips with water and continue pressing into the pan. Allow to set in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
Photograph & Recipe By:
CONNECT w/ US!