Prep Time: 15 minutes Portion: 8 Boats
- 1 head of romaine lettuce. I used Artisan Romaine, since it has a curvier shape and holds the salsa in place.
- 2 ripe Ataulfo mangos, peeled and diced (Any mango will do, but I prefer Ataulfo for this recipe because it is super sweet and has a string-less flesh)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 bell pepper (any color, I used orange), diced
- 1 to 2 cups of grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 an avocado, diced (optional)
- 1 Handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1/2-1 lime
1. Peel, dice, and chop all of the salsa ingredients and combine in a large bowl.
2. Peel the romaine leaves one by one from the head and spread on your cutting board. Fill the romaine boats with the salsa and enjoy!
CONNECT w/ US!