This absolutely decadent tasting recipe will make your toes curl and your tongue sing hallelujah! Best part isn't the taste friends, but the "GOOD for YOU" factor! Enjoy!
Combine the following ingredients, mixing well:
- 1 Cup walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup raisins
- 1 Cup raw cacao powder
- 1 Teaspoon Frontier’s butterscotch flavor (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ Teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ Teaspoon Nama Shoyu or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- Peelin grom 2-4 tangerines, well ground
- 1 Cup prunes soaked for 1-2 hours (ground)
Form into one-inch layer on a flat plate.
Spread ground prunes between layers (form as many layers as you like)
Blend the following ingredients well (add water with a teaspoon if needed):
Spread evenly over the crust, or squeeze unsing a decorating bag.
Decorate with any seasonal farmers market fresh fruit, example-add some visual panache, slice a vibrant, orange persimmon and layer on top.
Chill for two-three hours before serving.
Serves about 12 people or 2 REALLY HUNGRY RAW FOOD ENTHUSIASTS!