Goji-Almond Dark Chocolate
These are truly addictive, they taste sinful but they are actually a good for you desert. Get the kick of anti-oxidants, spike you serotonin and get your protein fix, all in one little piece.
- Half a cup cacao butter (melted amount)
- Half a cup cacao powder, sifted
- 2 T liquid sweetener
- 1/4 cup goji berries, or raisins
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped coarsely
- On a 7" plate, arrange the almonds and goji berries so they are uniform.
- Mix the cacao butter, powder and sweetener until smooth. Pour gently over the berries and almonds, until uniformly covered.
- Place the plate in the freezer for the chocolate to firm up, about 15 minutes.
Then serve, watch your loved ones light up when they take the first absolutely scrumptious bite!