Need an alternative meal to replace your everyday oatmeal or cereal? This breakfast parfait is heavy nutrient based, and almost impossible not to eat right after you make it. I tried saving it for the following morning and failed miserably. Luckily, it takes no time to make and is extremely easy!
- 1 t Vanilla Extract
- A Few Pinches of Cinnamon
- ½ C Almond Milk
- 2 T Chia Seeds
- 1 ½ Small Bananas
- Toppings: Superfood Trail Mix, Macchu Picchu Trail Mix, Raw Almonds and Goji Berries
- Mash bananas in a bowl. (You can omit bananas if you do not enjoy them.)
- Stir in chia seeds.
- Add and stir together vanilla extract, cinnamon and almond milk.
- Soak for at least one hour in fridge, and preferably overnight.
- Sprinkle with your favorite toppings.