Goji berries aren’t just for baked goods and toppings on smoothie bowls. You can easily incorporate them into your savory dishes, just like we did here! They add the perfect touch of sweetness to finish off a flavorful fall dish. This rice dish can be made for lunch during the busy week or help to complete a dinner party menu.
- 1 C Wild Rice
- ½ C Goji Berries
- 1 C Chickpeas, cooked
- 3 Green Onions, sliced thinly
- 2 T Parsley, chopped
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1 ½ t Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of half a lemon
- Pink Himalayan Salt and Pepper
- ¼ C Raw Almonds, chopped
- 1 T Chia Seeds
- Cook wild rice as directed by package instructions. Let rice cool.
- Place rice, along with chickpeas, goji berries, green onions, salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and lemon zest in a bowl and stir together.
- Add chopped almonds, chia seeds and parsley on top.